Content Marketing Writer
Aderet sources products from Israeli manufacturers who typically do not have the resources or knowledge of foreign markets to create brochures or websites for their brands and products. In order to promote the brands, we develop our own brochures, websites and other supporting marketing documents for each brand and for the company as a whole.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Content Writer to help develop clear, human and creative content to support all Marketing and communication initiatives in all marketing channels.
Aderet Cosmetics has its own website focused on cosmetics and Aderet LLC in the USA is building a separate website which lists the range of industry sectors in which we are active (of which cosmetics is but one). We maintain two e-commerce websites, one focused on a premium Dead Sea brand, and the other for all other brands. We also listing on Amazon. In addition, we are about to launch our PetSPA brand which will require its own website, brochures and supporting material.
- Have a real talent for writing captivating and imaginative copy
- Be proficient at marketing writing, creative writing, technical writing and how to communicate value that resonates
- Create and develop brochures and presentations for print or download.
- Experience in the retail sector and product packaging/labelling an advantage.
- Create, develop and manage content for multiple web sites (requires working with content management software)
- Manage listings (content/images) in Amazon and our our online stores.
- Coordinate with suppliers (for images/information on products) and with graphic designer
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Ability to write and publish on social media an advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Flawless written and spoken English (mother tongue)
- Good spoken Hebrew
- High computer literacy
- Possess good organizational skills for managing multiple projects
- Have a solid understanding of the mechanics of the web and SEO and optimizing copy for website and online
- Familiarity with Macs an advantage.
- Familiarity with a CMS (Jooma/Wordpress/Prestashop) an advantage.
- Ability to manipulate images (Adobe Lightroom or similar)
To apply for this job, please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code in the message subject line.